[TYPO3-doc] Small improvements to official documentation template

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Thu Sep 16 00:06:43 CEST 2010

Hello François,

the fonts look very great now and I think the number of fonts is no
problem, if we put them in a subfolder "fonts" so that people can easily
copy them from there to their fonts folder.

----

The TYPO3 logo should just be on top left like it was originally. So if
people have self-printed manuals from different software like TYPO3
TSref, Zend Framework MVC HowTo, Git-HowTo and a strong breeze comes
from an open window and moves the pages it's an easy task to re-sort the
pages: When the TYPO3 logo is on top-left it's easy to get it sorted
again. All web users - TYPO3 users are web users even if it's a PDF -
like to see a logo on top-left.

Cheers!
Daniel