[TYPO3-doc] Small improvements to official documentation template

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Sep 13 14:12:02 CEST 2010

Hi,

> I checked a few books and manuals from various companies and publishing
> houses and they all seem to use the same serif font in table bodys as in
> the main text. So I think we should probably do it likewise.

True, more or less ;-) I've seen a few with Sans serif. I'll give it a
try and we'll see. My worry is that we have quite unusual tables in the
TYPO3 documentation, which are much longer than usual. I would also
quite like to get rid of most of the borders (as is common in books),
but I think it would create confusion on the very long tables that we
usually have.

> Btw, the "Lower level heading" and the "Smallest heading" towards the
> end of the document are in shades of gray - shouldn't they be just black
> like the other headings (no double-featuring)?

Yes I did that because I felt the need to differentiate them a bit more,
but maybe it's not necessary. I'll make some tries here too.