[TYPO3-doc] Small improvements to official documentation template

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Sep 11 16:46:45 CEST 2010

Hi Hermann,

> I have prepared a few variants of table layouts based on Daniel's input:
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11186446/tables-1.pdf
>
> My favourite would be #3. If you do all the property-items in boldface,
> I think it becomes a bit too heavy.

Thanks for making proposals, it helps us make progress faster. This is
very constructive!

I must say I quite like #5 too. It's true that it's a bit heavy, but at
least I think the reader's attention it attracted where we want it to.
I'm going to play a bit around with this and make a new version of the
template.