[TYPO3-doc] Small improvements to official documentation template

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Tue Sep 7 15:11:08 CEST 2010

Hello,

I really liked the colors because they gave a very good structure.

Now with the three different margins the colors are a big problem. A
typesetter told me:
"Never double-feature a heading"

That means in our case:
- feature 1: the color
- feature 2: the margin

=> the margin is enough. I think then I don't see it chaotic anymore :-)

Cheers!
Daniel