[TYPO3-doc] Small improvements to official documentation template

Susanne Moog info at susannemoog.de
Tue Sep 7 13:26:58 CEST 2010

On 07.09.2010 10:04, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> Hi,

>> Note: if it were me I would get rid of all the colors used in the
>> headings, which I really don't like, but that may not be an acceptable
>> change (trying my luck here ;-) )

Yes please. Let's get rid of the colored headlines. I think those are my
fault anyway, because I tried to get the manuals to look friendlier (and
I have no clue about design as you can see ;)). So let's get rid of them
directly, I think with the call-out boxes and indentation it looks
friendly enough.

susanne