[TYPO3-doc] Small improvements to official documentation template

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Sep 7 11:51:12 CEST 2010

Hi,

>> For printed documents serif fonts for body text is easier to read.
>
>  From where do you get that wisdom? I have the exact opposite opinion I
> must say. So I looked up what the wikipedia had to say [1] and it seems
> that there are no studies that proved anything, one way or the other. So
> I would definitely stick with serif fonts as it is used by nearly all
> publishers.

Erm, seems like I was not very concentrated. Sorry for the whole
confusion. Indeed I think serif fonts are to be preferred, even though
there seems to be no definitive proof to that. And I agree that the font
used in the official documentation should be changed in that regard.

Let's try to take it as a next step, as with the colors in the headings.