[TYPO3-doc] Guide Lines - Text on screenshots?

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Sun Sep 5 22:14:56 CEST 2010

Hi all,

A question has been raised about whether or not we should write down text on screenshots. The point
is not clearly expressed on the Wiki [1] and it would be good to fill the gap.

I am of the opinion that we should work as much as possible with number (1,2,3...) on the screenshot
that are addressed beneath it. By doing so, there are two main advantages: it is easier to update
the text later on and it is easier to translate in other language.

Do you agree?

Also, I have a question: is there any reasons why the current blue has been chosen as default color
rather that an official color of TYPO3 (orange or green).

Fabien.

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-documentation/wiki/Screenshots