[TYPO3-doc] Screenshot rules and guidelines for Official Documentation

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Sep 5 11:27:32 CEST 2010

Hi,

> But you are right, perhaps we should not call it rules, but guidelines
> only:)

Actually they were called "rules and guidelines" ;-)

Anyway I updated the page according to the recent additions to this
discussion:

- it's just guidelines now, with a paragraph saying that they should be
respected as much as possible, but need not be followed down to each detail
- I added a note about using any sans-serif font if Arial is not available

I think this topic is settled for now.