[TYPO3-doc] Review of doc_core_skinning

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Wed Sep 1 23:07:10 CEST 2010

Hi,

great work! There are some details, i would like to mention.

== Sprite Generator Handler ==
manual autogenerating - some people may not like automatic graphic
generation. "Manual autogeneration" can be seen as some kind of proxy to
"autogenerating" enabling customized rendering of sprite.

what does that mean? manual or automatic?

== CSS Naming Conventions ==
Perhaps if you give an bad example, you could add another good example after
that. Of just, give only a good example. IMHO it is not the best idea to
give an bad example anyway. Perhaps just remove it.

== Icons naming conventions ==
In the table the discription for "t3-icon-actions-document" is missing.

== Use case 1: load additional stylesheets to skin the Backend ==
The sentence in the begining (The code of use case #1 is available as
extension on forge at http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-
pagemodulecss) confused me. Put it at the end of that use case:

f.e. "As an example have a look at the extension pagemodulecss at forge
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-pagemodulecss"

== Use case 2: registering a new icon to the Backend ==
"If the icon to be displayed is one of the Core but is going to have a
different meaning" i wonder, that it is ok to use it then. I would propose
to not use it, if it has an different meaning.

== BUTTON WITH ICON / BUTTON WITHOUT ICON ==
Typo: t3-bouton (just search and replace bouton:)

sorry for nitpicking:)

greetings,
martin

--