[TYPO3-doc] Small improvements to official documentation template

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Oct 17 22:08:43 CEST 2010

Hi,

Just so you know I touched on the template again to define a style for
numbered lists, as there are a few of them in doc_core_skinning (and
many more in the upcoming new Getting Started).

Formatting numbered list is a harrowing experience at best in
OpenOffice. I barely managed to cope in doc_core_skinning and there's
even a series of numbered points which I could make into a numbered
list, because OO stubbornly wanted to continue the numbering from the
previous list, although there were several *pages* between the two.

I wonder how this will turn out in the Getting Started manual, whose
structure is even more complex...