[TYPO3-doc] Small improvements to official documentation template

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Oct 15 22:07:05 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I had been meaning to publish an article about all the good work we did
here, before any document comes out with the new template. This is now done:

http://news.typo3.org/news/article/new-template-for-the-official-documentation/

The first manual out with the new template will probably be
doc_core_skinning, as Fabien has finished reviewing it with the other
people involved in the new skinning API and it's high time that the
community gets proper access to all that information.

I'll do a quick review myself and publish it soon.