[TYPO3-doc] Usage of new documentation template

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Oct 4 22:50:30 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I started writing some instructions about using the new official
documentation template, in particular how to migrate to it from current
template:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-documentation/wiki/Working_with_the_official_template

Some of that is also guidelines. This should be considered as a draft
and open for discussion, so please comment if you feel like it.

The section on screenshots is empty, because we still need to define
guidelines for that. I'll open a separate thread for this topic.