[TYPO3-doc] Redefining the missions of the Documentation Team

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Tue May 25 22:27:09 CEST 2010

Hello François,

+1 (with just 1 change request)
very good!!

"Such support is also available for extension authors who might request
it" (...) "although the Documentation Team may not guarantee a fast or
complete support depending on its workload"

yes, and the second sentence is important for us.

"if the Documentation Team comes across a particularly useful tool, it
may propose to the author to help taking care about this tool to ensure
its maintenance and continued existence"

yes, very important!

----
Here my change-request:
I really don't like it when I read "on-line", don't ask me why. -- And
it's really not needed, because there are 2.680.000.000 search results
for "online" and just a very little number for "on-line".

Cheers!
Daniel

:: Daniel Bruessler - Emilienstr. 10 - 90489 Nuernberg