[TYPO3-doc] Structure of an official document

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu May 20 21:24:08 CEST 2010

Hi Bill,

Thanks a lot for joining the discussion.

> In the Web-Empowered Church manuals, we use a number of icons in our
> manuals
> for "call outs." Now, these manuals aren't written for the techies
> amongst
> us, but for the average user. However, we've been consistent in using
> these
> and have found it helpful.

This is echoing what Martin said. I think the categories you mention are
very clear and you're making a very convincing point here. Do you have a
sample manual we could look at to draw inspiration from? If we like the
icons, would it possible to re-use them or are there some rights
attached to them?