[TYPO3-doc] Structure of an official document

Bill Tenny-Brittian tennybrittian at gmail.com
Wed May 19 22:07:56 CEST 2010

In the Web-Empowered Church manuals, we use a number of icons in our manuals
for "call outs." Now, these manuals aren't written for the techies amongst
us, but for the average user. However, we've been consistent in using these
and have found it helpful.

*Tip*: Tips are bits of information that are good to know. They may offer
shortcuts to save you time or even make your website better.

*Note*: These notes are similar to tips, but usually contain information you
should pay attention to. It might be details about a step that a whole
operation hinges on or it may highlight an essential sequence of tasks.

*Caution*: These notes draw your attention to things that can interrupt your
service or website if not done correctly. Some actions can be difficult to
undo.

*Technical Stuff*: These notes will explain how stuff works. If you want to
know why certain steps are necessary or are just looking for a fuller
explanation, these notes should help answer your questions.

*Internet Link*: These links will guide you to a website page that will
demonstrate How-To do something or link you to more advanced information on
the *http://webempoweredchurch.org* or *http://typo3.org* websites.

As for the half-empty page, we could always "center" the content on the page
and increase font sizes for the headers.

Bill Tenny-Brittian
Consultant-Coach
21st Century Strategies
www.ChurchConsultations.com