[TYPO3-doc] New Getting Started tutorial, let's go!

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri May 7 10:32:00 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I have created a wiki page to start the work on the new Getting Started
tutorial:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Getting_Started_Tutorial_%28new_version%29

I have copied and pasted the table of contents of the existing manual as
a basis for our work.

I think we should discuss ideas in this thread - as a newsgroup is more
suited to discussion - and adjust the table of contents in the wiki when
we have agreed on some changes.

I have also made the corresponding Forge project public:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/typo3v4-doc_tut_quickstart

and added Susanne, Martin and Daniel as members. If you are not in this
list but would like to work on this tutorial, you are welcome to apply!