[TYPO3-doc] Official documentation guidelines

Martin Holtz typo3ng_2009 at martinholtz.de
Fri Mar 12 19:27:02 CET 2010

Hi,

> The work processes basically describe the way I'm working now and I
> think this represents a good basis. However there's one part that we
> need to discuss more in details: the peer review. How are we going to do
> it? Should new versions of manuals be submitted to this mailing for
> review, for example, and need to gather some votes like for Core RFCs?
> Should we have some other process?
>
> I'm looking forwards to having more ideas on this topic.
I think we should use the votes like for Core RFCs.

But IMHO we should divide between "checked spelling" (reading) and
"checked logic" (testing).

Because, f.e. i could only check logic, but not spelling.

I think we do need then too an +1 from an core-doc and another +1 from
everybody for reading and testing. But at the moment we have only one
core-doc (Francois).

gruss,
martin
--