[TYPO3-doc] Official documentation guidelines

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Mar 10 22:51:37 CET 2010

Hi again (last time tonight, I'm going to bed after that ;-) ),

> So go and read these guidelines [1] and come back here to make your
> comments.

I've just updated the work processes part:

http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/typo3v4-documentation/Work_processes

because there's a new manual coming soon and it's time to lay down the
processes, even if they might change soon. For information, the new
manual is a "Core Skinning Guidelines", which is one result from the
T3UXW09 event.

The work processes basically describe the way I'm working now and I
think this represents a good basis. However there's one part that we
need to discuss more in details: the peer review. How are we going to do
it? Should new versions of manuals be submitted to this mailing for
review, for example, and need to gather some votes like for Core RFCs?
Should we have some other process?

I'm looking forwards to having more ideas on this topic.