[TYPO3-doc] TypoScript reference

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Wed Mar 10 23:33:43 CET 2010

Hello Francois,

the manual renderer for .sxw (and we should migrate to .odt when we're
ready with the online TSref) doesn't need that complex structure. So the
question is if we really can use the same extension for all.

But maybe this:
- core manual browser (for all manuals included TSref)
- plugin(s) for special features we need for TSref (and TCA)

But we shouldn't make it to complex yet. We should write a fluid FE
extension, so we get a good architecture.

Cheers!
Daniel