[TYPO3-doc] TypoScript reference

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Mar 10 21:22:33 CET 2010

Hi,

I don't want to pile too many requirements on this project, lest it
never gets done, but I think we should keep the following in mind: when
we design this online TSref, we should think of other similar references
that are desirable. Quite obviously TSconfig is one, but I was also
thinking of the TCA, which might be very convenient too.

Let's try to think about this too when we define our requirements. It we
come to the conclusion that it is too complicated, we can drop that. But
I think the structures are rather similar and it should be possible to
use the same tool for other references once TSref is done.

What do you think? (seems like this is my favorite question these days)