[TYPO3-doc] TypoScript reference

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Mar 9 10:08:53 CET 2010

Hi,

> we have already such a list
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3.org_-_improvements
>
> The problem is that: It's too much stuff. If there's a a plan for
> everything and all is developed in 1 iteration and then goes public
> there will be nothing.

Yes, this is definitely too much. As the name of this thread implies,
I'm thinking just about an online TSRef for now. Small steps are good,
just like what happened recently with the Download > Packages page. It
shows that changes *can* happen.

Let's make the online TS reference a reality, I think we have a good
basis for that work!

I'll take contact with the agency in charge of the typo3.org revamp, so
that they know that we're working on that topic.