[TYPO3-doc] TypoScript reference

Martin Holtz typo3ng_2009 at martinholtz.de
Tue Mar 9 09:13:05 CET 2010

Hi,

> we have already such a list
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3.org_-_improvements

> The problem is that: It's too much stuff. If there's a a plan for
> everything and all is developed in 1 iteration and then goes public
> there will be nothing.
Well, there is a agency working on that. I do not know who, but the
association is paying for an typo3.org relaunch.
So, we should get in touch with them, before we start...

I think we should focus at first on TypoScript Reference (TSref).

My whishlist:

- using XML-Format which can easily transformed into the xml needed by
the t3editor
- get URLs like
typo3.org/documentation/en/4.2/TSref/stdWrap/typolink/#ATagParams
- with snippets from snippets.typo3.org (based on tags)
- with comments
- (maybe) with rating

XML-Format should contain:

- deprecated since version
- introduced with version
- see also
- default value

perhaps:
- security (a flag, which shows that a function is related to security
issues - like config.baseUrl, htmlSpecialChars, select.andWhere ?

where to put that whishlist?

regards,
martin
--