[TYPO3-doc] TypoScript reference

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Tue Mar 9 05:43:59 CET 2010

Hello Francois,

we have already such a list
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3.org_-_improvements

The problem is that: It's too much stuff. If there's a a plan for
everything and all is developed in 1 iteration and then goes public
there will be nothing.

What you and Steffen do is very good: Small and good working steps.

=> We shouldn't focus on everything, we should focus on a small part
together and do that (=Scrum). So we should decide now, what part of the
whole stuff we want to optimize first.

Cheers!
Daniel

== DocTeam ==
Want to help? Just see what topics you're interested in and join us!
http://typo3.org/teams/documentation-team/
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/team-docteam