[TYPO3-doc] stable URI-paths in the wiki

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Mon Mar 8 21:35:39 CET 2010

Hello Martin,

I made my mind about the "stable urls" problem and read the link you
posted from the W3C. So it's worth to talk about that :-)

I think the most important part of the changes is that: The
documentation of the URLs I provide. It's a list of test-URLs what are
in the .htaccess - you see it in the subversion-repository.

=> So I know in a half year or in two years what URLs I have to test,
when I do some changes. Or maybe when we move the wiki-content to some
else e.g. TYPO3 with dr_wiki. (that's not a plan, but it shall be possible)

Cheers!
Daniel