[TYPO3-doc] CSH in current trunk

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Jun 13 18:55:17 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Should we (as Documentation team) care to update those? Maybe we can
> still make it for 4.4 final.
> Additionally this could possible be improved on minor upgrades as
> corrected documentation shouldn't break anything.

It's certainly something that could be considered. Personally I prefer
to concentrate on the Getting Started tutorial, although I totally
missed time recently. But volunteer work depends on personal motivation:
if updating those screenshots really motivates you, go ahead, it is
needed too. Actually there's already an open bug for this:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10424

and the fact that we have a new default skin in 4.4 is an excellent
recent to cut short to discussions about which skin to use for CSH
screenshots ;-)