[TYPO3-doc] CSH in current trunk

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Sat Jun 12 00:36:51 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I always found very convenient to get quick help with the little help
icons while navigating trough the backend.
However the images are really outdated (from 3.x). Shouldn't those be
updated? I fear nobody has the sample setup around, but contrary to the
guides most images should not depend on a specific setup. The texts
shouldn't be that outdated, because most functionality survived the times
;)

Should we (as Documentation team) care to update those? Maybe we can still
make it for 4.4 final.
Additionally this could possible be improved on minor upgrades as
corrected documentation shouldn't break anything.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe