[TYPO3-doc] Official API on typo3.org

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Thu Jul 15 17:21:29 CEST 2010

 > BTW, could you share your script, setup? Then I could do this for thunk
 > on my local machine whenever needed, without digging into this.

I put in attachment my doxygen configuration file. Steps to run it:

1. download doxygen binary here: http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/download.html#latestsrc
2. adapt configuration file to your need: at least path should be updated.
3. run a cron job like:

svn update /your/typo3/trunk
./doygen typo3-doxygen.conf

That's it!

You can run doxygen from the command line or from the GUI. The GUI is quite handy at the beginning
as there are dozens of configuration options. Afterwards, you can save your custom configuration to
a file and run it as a Cron job.

Fabien