[TYPO3-doc] A few DocBook questions

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Dec 28 20:41:30 CET 2010

H Tom,

> I see your point, but I'm not completely sure why it's so important to be
> "strictly related". Let's say you have a refentry for this IMAGE object.
> Whatever you put inside this refentry, this is already strictly related to
> this object. If you need this information for indexing reasons, this could be
> taken into account in the stylesheets.

Could you nest refentries? So the IMAGE object would be a refentry and
its properties would be a nested list of refentries. Is that too
complicated maybe?

Anyway since XML is hierarchical, it would work also if IMAGE was
defined by a section rather than a refentry.

> object. This *could* be described as:
>
>    <property role="parent:IMAGE">foo</property>

That could also be interesting.

I've really got to play around with that a bit more to try and figure
out what's best, but I haven't had time at all lately.