[TYPO3-doc] Doc Team meeting report - 2010-12-11

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Sun Dec 12 17:52:47 CET 2010

Hello,

>> I would like to point out a report available on the wiki to let you know
>> about what is being discussed recently in the Doc Team.
>>
>> http://wiki.typo3.org/DocTeam/Meetings#Skype_Meeting_2010-12-11
>
> Fabien, thanks for the note-taking.
>
> I would like to say that what is currently going on is not about talking
> behind closed doors (indeed the meetings minutes are public ;-) ), but
> rather about the "core" of the DocTeam meeting in a small group to
> discuss and plan things.

yes, indeed, we write about what we're talking about and what we're planning, so that others can follow us and can contribute. In the moment we're just a small group, but we're open to others who like
to attend. We're working on manuals, work on the ter_doc and care for DocBook.

> We are soon going to take more concrete steps and this will translate
> into posts in this mailings lists.

you're right, it's good to be more communicative and write also in our mailinglist. For a long time now we just wrote emails.

Greets!
Daniel

== DocTeam ==
Want to help? Just see what topics you're interested in and join us!
http://typo3.org/teams/documentation-team/
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/team-docteam