[TYPO3-doc] Doc Team meeting report - 2010-12-11

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Dec 12 17:04:40 CET 2010

Hi,

> I would like to point out a report available on the wiki to let you know
> about what is being discussed recently in the Doc Team.
>
> http://wiki.typo3.org/DocTeam/Meetings#Skype_Meeting_2010-12-11

Fabien, thanks for the note-taking.

I would like to say that what is currently going on is not about talking
behind closed doors (indeed the meetings minutes are public ;-) ), but
rather about the "core" of the DocTeam meeting in a small group to
discuss and plan things.

We are soon going to take more concrete steps and this will translate
into posts in this mailings lists.