[TYPO3-doc] Access rights for the offical TYPO3 Wiki

bernd wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Thu Aug 12 00:20:16 CEST 2010

Am Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:10:45 +0000 schrieb Philipp Gampe:

> On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:24:29 +0200, Lina Wolf wrote:
>
>> This would make changes by a larger community to official documents
>> easier then when some open-office or docbooks have to be changed that
>> can only be changed by a small number of people. And it could be used
>> to secure documents that have been target of spam in the past.
>>
>> What do you think about it?
>
> I like the idea, if it works out technically (see notes from François).
>
> But I don't like the wiki, because it has (IMHO) a bad layout and a bad
> structure. It is hard to find information trough a lot is already there,
> but it is hidden. Also titles seems to contain a lot of "crap" e.g.
> translation keep. Additionally, the URLs are strange (always including /
> index.php/).

+1

another solution:

is it possible to build a script to grab certain wiki-page-contents and
build up document-pages (for each page a list of wikipages (or only one
page?) is defined to include with one click). maybe with a detour of CMS-
pages.

this would
- include a review process by the responsible who is allowed to import
data
- enable a protection against vandalism/spam
- enable a good structure of the documents (and generated webpages: menu)
- enable everyone to enhance pages by changes in the wiki. if for each
page elment a link to the wiki source page (wiki-indexword) may be
included

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html