[TYPO3-doc] Defining official documentation

Martin Holtz typo3ng_2009 at martinholtz.de
Fri Apr 23 09:57:59 CEST 2010

Hi Francois,

> I would
> rather educate people to use the documentation newsgroup and the bug
> tracker. Actually I guess that's also something that should be added to
> every official manual (I just started a page to remember all that stuff
> [1]).
I think the most beginners would avoid to write some anonymous docteam a
mail. So if we get much mails, that means the right docs are not easy to
find. We should than rethink the structure.

But with that email adresse we give everybody who is not deeply involved
in TYPO3 a easy possiblity for feedback. To write down that they found
something which is wrong, without need to use forge (which IMHO is good
for developers only).

I think sometimes it is really important to get in touch with real
people (per mail), not only tools.

regards,
martin

--