[TYPO3-doc] Setting priorities

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Apr 18 17:44:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

> There a question pops up: What is with translations of official
> documentation? Though in general it's a good idea to keep the documents
> in English the question came to my mind if it wouldn't help TYPO3 if at
> least the beginners guides were translated in other languages, too...

I have thought about that, since there are already some translations
existing for some documents. I thought I would contact the people that
were originally listed as owners and try to see if they still want to
actively participate in translating the official manuals. As far as I
can remember I haven't seen a single translation being updated since the
release of 4.2, so I would say all the existing translations should
probably be taken down unless someone stands up as responsible for some
of them.