[TYPO3-doc] Wiki: <extension3> tag?

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Fri Apr 16 00:03:22 CEST 2010

Hello Tobias,

I've got to re-develop the mediawiki-extension what renders the
"extension" tags. The <extension3>tt_news</extension3> tag doesn't look
up by a SOAP-call so it's very fast. The original tag was too slow so I
added this. I created a todo for me http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/7288

Thank you much about caring for the wiki!!

---
Could you look at one of these pages what needs merging?
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/1376

Cheers!
Daniel