[TYPO3-doc] Problems with tt_news in typo 4.3.2

Natalia Cadena natalia at tu3w.net
Thu Apr 15 18:29:36 CEST 2010

Good morning,

I installed the new version of the tt_news 3.01 in typo3 4.3.2 . This did not work well so I decided to re-install from scratch. I make some test installing tt_nws 2.5.2 (old version), but I got an error that is not compatible so I decided to re-install tt_news 3.0.1.

Previously I had created a folder for the News, and it was the pid 38, but I delete this folder and create another folder for the News and the pid is 93.

Then I create some news and trying to assign the this news to a news category and there appear this: [No title] [pid: 38] in the category section (it means that is still searches for news on pid 38, but this folder does not exist).

My question is how I can do to make that instead of: [No title] [pid: 38], here appear the n ews category of the new folder News in the pid 93.

I enclose two pictures: image1.png and image2.png

Please, help me with this issue.

Thanks

Natalia

--

Natalia Cadena - Gestión creación web
Tu3w - Soluciones web integrales

natalia at tu3w.net
Tel: +593 2 258-4256 ext. 106
Cel: +593 9 972-2616 (M)
Fax: +593 2 317-1334

Visítanos en www.tu3w.net

Antes de imprimir este mensaje, confirma si es indispensable hacerlo. ¡Proteger el Ambiente también está en tu mano!