[TYPO3-doc] remove the calculation check in the wiki?

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Wed Apr 7 22:12:02 CEST 2010

Hello Benjamin,

shurely I do remove the math-captcha, when I'm ready with the SSO :-)

I'm slow with adding it, because I'm traveling 180km each day and so
have a little free-time -- but it's going foreward: Here's my task
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/6449#change-15910

Cheers!
Daniel

== DocTeam ==
Want to help? Just see what topics you're interested in and join us!
http://typo3.org/teams/documentation-team/
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/team-docteam

:: TEL    +49 (0)911 - 815 90 30 (office)
:: Daniel Bruessler - Emilienstr. 10 - 90489 Nuernberg