[TYPO3-doc] RFC :) CSS Styled Content Documentation

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Thu Apr 1 15:49:19 CEST 2010

Hey Ernesto,

Am 01.04.2010 09:35, schrieb Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]:

> Without reading it yet, big thumbs up to the work, Susanne! Will try to
> find some time to go through it. What should I do in case I want to
> correct something? Modify and and send you the .sxw back?

I'll upload an alpha2 tonight. It would be nice if you'd use the .sxw
and make OpenOffice trace your changes, so I can see what you have
changed. If something bigger is wrong, you can additionally add comments
- it's easier for me merging the different reviewers versions afterwards ;)

Best regards,

Susanne