[TYPO3-doc] Documenting TypoScript constants (and more)

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Mar 26 15:23:27 CET 2009

Hi,

> Can they all be merged into one big doc, that would take you from
> assumption of no prior knowledge all the way through?

There's definitely some merging to do IMHO. In particular I think
doc_core_tstemplates can go and be merged into doc_core_ts, in a chapter
specific to TS Templates.

Apart from this I think that references should be kept apart from
general core documentation. Then there are tutorials which are another
matter entirely. Much effort has been made into the wiki about this, but
I don't know if the wiki has enough visibility for beginners. Probably
not as there's not even a link to it on the "New to TYPO3?" page. But
that's drifting from the original topic of this post.