[TYPO3-doc] Your opinion of TypoScript conditions

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Sun Dec 6 10:04:03 CET 2009

Hi Francois,

> As of TYPO3 4.3 we have TS conditions available in TSconfig too. I would
> like to avoid duplicating the content found in the TSref about
> conditions. I would quite like opinions about that.
>
> I see the following possibilities:
>
> - leave it all in TSref and make a reference to it in the TSconfig doc
i think that is the best way. Perhaps with a note what is not possible in
the Backend (f.e. checking for FE-USERS, TSFE? etc)

> - move it to "TypoScript Syntax and In-depth Study" (doc_core_ts) and
> make a reference to that from both TSref and TSconfig.
imho that is not an reference

> What do you think about these 2 options? Any other option you can see?
I would like to have one document. I think there are not many people who
know that there is an tsconfig.

Well, i would like to have stable urls and the possiblity to write comments
(add example snippets). But thats another story.

thanks for taking care,

martin

--
http://blog.martinholtz.de