[TYPO3-doc] Your opinion of TypoScript conditions

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Sat Dec 5 23:29:04 CET 2009

Hi,

I think that this section must stay in TSref, as it is a core reference
for typoscript. (Typoscript syntax is now a reference document nor
should it become one IMO)

I think then in TSconfig there should be an intro paragraph telling
people to look at TSref for an indepth set of details. This could then
be followed by a table of the conditions that are TSconfig specific (as
I'm sure there might be the odd few eventually, if there aren't already)

Just my 2cents

Tyler