[TYPO3-doc] [DocTeam] Co-Leader

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Sat Mar 22 10:53:01 CET 2008

Hello Michiel, Martin, Eikaa,

since some days we're two who support you.

All the time I just focused on the wiki and the technical part of
documentation. Now it's time to optimize also the published documents on
TER.

Virgil is now co-leader and does mostly the communication-part, because
he's running TYPO3-projects in South Carolina and is very good in it. He
is providing two test TYPO3-webspaces now for documentation - because we
want to find out, if we can use TYPO3 for everything - write tutorials,
publish them, and check what need updates.

If we move everything to TYPO3, then we also transfer the whole wiki to
TYPO3. With all the linking - so Martin we don't get problems with the
german TSref. And Michiel - we would need geshi within the RTE. I hope
you have an idea for it ;-)

Cheers!
and nice holidays!
Virgil and Daniel