[TYPO3-doc] TSref sxw download link and actuality

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Fri Dec 19 11:46:02 CET 2008

Hello Andreas,

> Hi there,
>
> I can't find the download link for the sxw file anymore. After intensive
> search I find the extension doc_core_tsref in TER and there is the link
> where I can download it. I usualy work with TSref on my PC, so a hint,
> that there is a downloadable sxw file, placed in the documentation
> section would be great for everyone, espacialy newbies.

Yes, that would be better. It would be a task for the
typo3.org-Relanch-team, but they already have very much tasks. => not yet

> Furthermore I'm
> missing something like a version or release date of the docs, to make
> sure always working with the latest doc. I hope the sxw from TER (marked
> as updated on 01.12.08) is the latest version.

the version-number is the extension-version. I think it would cause
errors, if manuals-writers would have to add it also in the manual.
Before you print a manual you can add number or printing-date.

Cheers!
Daniel

== DocTeam ==
Want to help? Just see what topics you're interested in and join us!
http://typo3.org/teams/documentation-team/
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/team-docteam