[TYPO3-doc] TSref sxw download link and actuality

Andreas Burg typo3 at andreasburg.de
Thu Dec 18 20:49:56 CET 2008

Hi there,

I can't find the download link for the sxw file anymore. After intensive search I find the extension
doc_core_tsref in TER and there is the link where I can download it. I usualy work with TSref on my
PC, so a hint, that there is a downloadable sxw file, placed in the documentation section would be
great for everyone, espacialy newbies. Furthermore I'm missing something like a version or release
date of the docs, to make sure always working with the latest doc. I hope the sxw from TER (marked
as updated on 01.12.08) is the latest version.

--
Andreas