[TYPO3-doc] documentation.openoffice.org

Kazu.Hodota hodota at typo3.co.jp
Wed Apr 30 09:13:11 CEST 2008

Hello Daniel,

I'm sorry that this replay is not good response time. I checked this
ML today. Thank you for your topics of Japanese TYPO3 users.

I'm using iGoogle with TYPO3 RSS feed, it's a good environment for
Japanese TYPO3 users. And in future, if we will have a Google Gadget for
TYPO3, it will be more useful environment, I guess.

Now we are writing a TYPO3 HandBook by Japanese that based on TYPO3
version 4.2 and this book will publish end of this September in Japan.
This HandBook will be over 700 pages for CMS, PHP and Website
developers, which describe from install to TypoScript and Core API...
Anyway, I would like to introduce this kind of useful information at
Japanese TYPO3 HandBook.

Thank you again.

Yours,

Kazu Hodota