[TYPO3-doc] documentation.openoffice.org

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Tue Apr 15 11:49:10 CEST 2008

Hello Steffen,

wow! So this can have for each Gadget the name, date of last change,
number of users, and a description, maybe also an icon. Very nice!

Instead of redirecting to another page it's needed to stay on the same
page and do an ajax-request to save the selection. Is this a problem
with this Combo?

I found this in the example-js. Do you know what is 0 and 1 here?
String.format('http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t={0}&p={1}',
record.data.topicId, record.id);

Then I found that the data is stored by json in the example
Ext.data.JsonReader

Is it better to use xml here so that I can use the extension xajax?

++

Hey and this looks very nice for arranging the Gadgets:
http://extjs.com/deploy/dev/examples/portal/portal.html

Cheers!
Daniel