[TYPO3-doc] [TYPO3-ect] ajaxportal

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Fri Apr 18 15:24:15 CEST 2008

Hello Franz,

oh I think I need to create a hook for that, because I want to keep the
fallback simple. As fallback I just want to create a simple portal-view,
not asynchron.

Please don't mix the portal-stuff with the gadget-stuff. That are two
diferent things. I just talked about the fallback for the portal itself.

For the gadgets we can use a switch for activating the "noscript" - tag,
but better is when no javascript is rendered in the page. For a mobile
phone that's better for performance. I don't know yet how xajax does the
just-HTML-fallback.

In a gadget you can use iFrames if you like, you can use everything as a
gadget what TYPO3 can render, and that's very much :-)

Cheers!
Daniel