[TYPO3-doc] [TYPO3-ect] ajaxportal

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Fri Apr 18 14:24:05 CEST 2008

Hi Daniel,

> a fallback is possible when every gadget has a sort-order index and when
> all that is a plain list (not a table). So a blind man or girl can
> change the order of the elements of this list with top/down buttons.
>
> Another usage of this fallback-mode: So it's possible to use the portal
> with a HTML-mobile phone, smartphone, ...
>
> The gadgets need to have a fallback-content element what doesn't use
> javascript.
>
> OK so?

wow - that really sounds great.

Just an idea - if JS would be disabled (like I have by default) - would
iFrames with a eID-Typo3-Url as fallback be possible in a <noscript>
tag? If the gadget itself then uses xajax to create links, the output
would work in both situations :) But I can't tell how flexible or good
xajax is.

--
kind regards,
Franz