[TYPO3-doc] Collaboration: Introduction - Merge plan.

Jakub Tesinsky j at kub.cz
Sat Mar 24 11:40:18 CET 2007

In the line with previous discussion we try to make one palce of wiki as
good as possible and perhaps derive some general knowledge from this
effort. The part is currently [[Introduction]] =
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Introduction

Let us make the merge plan now. We should look to the existing documents
and analyse them. Probably it could go like that:

     * analyse - find the subparts of documents + write them in a big list
     * sugest - the merge
     * try - merge one part
     * evaluate - and look whether it makes sense

then we will see more.

Any suggestoins?