[TYPO3-doc] Collaboration: Introduction - wikify

Jakub Tesinsky j at kub.cz
Sat Mar 24 11:39:11 CET 2007

In the line with previous discussion we try to make one palce of wiki as
good as possible and perhaps derive some general knowledge from this
effort. The part is currently [[Introduction]] =
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Introduction

All available sources have been moreless wikified. The questions is
whether we translate the french Typo3 pour les Nuls before we proceed
and if there is somebody willing to help with part of it.