[TYPO3-doc] purpose of wiki/ your tips

Jakub Tesinsky j at kub.cz
Wed Mar 21 13:36:32 CET 2007

Of course I see why the starting-from-scratch is not usable, I have only
been mentioning this to illustrate my lack of ideas how to ideally proceed.

If we agree on starting from the beginning, we need to make there steps
to begin:

1. find ways to attract people for this collaboration.
2. do attract people.
3. list all documents regarding "Introduction to Typo3" theme somewhere
4. transfer them to wiki
5. decide how to proceed

Any suggestions about point 1?